The Pine Cone Mandala Lantern pattern is inspired by the base of a Scotts Pine cone, and amplified by the pinhole camera effect of three custom placed LED colour sources.
This hanging lantern beautifully uplights its unique pattern onto your ceiling and upper wall space. A 4-way pull switch on the bottom lets you select either one preset colour, 2 preset colours, all 3 colours, or off (preset colours depend on colour scheme chosen).
All laser cut patterns are original artistic designs and all lanterns are individually custom built by the artist, Dylan Toymaker.
• Sideways cube that fits in a 6"x6"x6" box
• Laser cut birchwood panels
• Custom built LED luminaire
• Included DC power supply
• 4-way pull switch
• These lanterns are meant for indoor use
• With a simple cable adapter, this lantern can be run directly off of a 12Vdc system, such as an off-grid house or car/RV battery
Available LED colour schemes include:
Mixed White - ww/cw/y = warm white, cool white, yellow
Flame - r/y/ww = red, yellow, warm white
Cool Ocean - g/b/cw = green, blue, cool white
Spring - g/y/ww = green, yellow, warm white
Earth - g/y/r = green, yellow, red
Cyanadelic - b/pi/c = blue, pink, cyan
Space Funk - b/pi/r = blue, pink, red
Vaporwave - c/pi/w = cyan/pink/white
Mix Green - c/li/y = cyan/lime/yellow