The Wheatwright lantern is the first in a new series of related designs. This debut pattern is the result of an intense creative process that began by viewing various pieces of Frank Lloyd Wright’s stained glass series “Wheat” through a kaleidoscope system.
This hanging lantern beautifully lights up your space with a soft projection of its unique pattern in a warm white light.
All laser cut patterns are original artistic designs and all lanterns are individually custom built by the artist, Dylan Toymaker.
• Sideways cube that fits in a 6"x6"x6" box
• Laser cut birchwood panels
• Uses standard candelabra bulbs (lantern ships with a 3W warm white LED)
• Do NOT use incandescent bulbs when replacing bulb
• Two-prong plug for North American AC standard outlets
• These lanterns are meant for indoor use