A new series of recycled, patterned bottle lamps! This time in Mid-century-modern inspired patterns!
This pattern has a pinstriped spoon+heart root system with arching, interlocking branches at the top.
These fun Kombucha bottles have been calling out to me lately, asking- pleading- demanding to be up-cycled into something long term and beautiful! So I agreed, and made them into lamps.
• All bottles have been carefully etched with a specially designed mask and 220 grit aluminum oxide for a silky smooth finish.
• Uses standard candelabra bulbs (lantern ships with a 3W warm white LED)
• Do NOT use incandescent bulbs when replacing bulb
• Two-prong plug for North American AC standard outlets
• These lanterns are meant for indoor use