This Winter Theme Lantern pattern was inspired by and created as part of the Flying Canoe Volant Festival that takes place every winter in Edmonton, Alberta. Proceeds from the sale of this model go toward funding brighter and better free public light art!
• Raw laser cut 1/8" birch, lantern size 5.5"x5.5"x9" === 140mm x 140mm x 230mm
• Finish options (clear coat, sparkly paint etc) are available for an additional cost. Message me directly to inquire about options.
• Uses standard candelabra bulbs (lantern ships with a 3W warm white LED)
• Do NOT use incandescent bulbs when replacing bulb
• Two-prong plug for North American AC standard outlets
• These lanterns are meant for indoor use